Sunday, December 7, 2008

Twilight!!


Well believe it or not I was one of the crazy women who went to the midnight show of Twilight!

My friends and I bought our tickets way in advance. On the day of the show me, Kristen and Cherie waited for 5 hours outside the theatre (I bailed for a little while and went to work) for wrist bands to claim our spot in line that evening.

Although I didn't love the show like most of the fans it was a very fun experience. I will not think much about the movie but I will cherish the time I spent planning it with Kristen, waiting in line in the morning with her and Cherie, going to a late dinner with Jenny and Kasey and being able to share the experience with Kaitlyn!

No comments:

Ty enjoying the boat ride on Lake Superior

Ty enjoying the boat ride on Lake Superior

Tyrone in Duluth

Tyrone in Duluth