Sunday, December 7, 2008

Girls Night!


The other night Lexy and I were driving to grab dinner for the family and she asked me what is the longest i have been friends with someone and who my oldest friend is. I was surprised myself when I answered "I have been friends with Kristen for 28 years!" We met when we were 4 years old and still see each other now. Along with Kristen, the group we hung around with through jr high and high school still try to get together periodically. This last Friday night we had a "girls night" and my house. We had dinner and played games. It was so much fun we have decided to make it a monthly event. I am lucky to have so many good friends!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I am impressed little blogger!
28 years hugh? Not bad. You are a great friend! Love ya.

Ty enjoying the boat ride on Lake Superior

Ty enjoying the boat ride on Lake Superior

Tyrone in Duluth

Tyrone in Duluth