Sunday, December 7, 2008

Go Ashley!!

Its been a long time since I have blogged so i thought I would do a quick catch up!

Ashley is playing basketball for the first the first time this fall. It wasn't going very well at first. She was so lost and scared her first game that she would play again for three weeks. I tried to give her the "you need to face your fears and be tough" speech and "you'll never learn if you don't try" I even tried the "we all get scared sometimes". None of these worked so I went with bribery! It worked! She has been playing and LOVING it!! She is the only girl on her team and is doing a fantastic job. She even told us this week that she wants to play again next year!!

No comments:

Ty enjoying the boat ride on Lake Superior

Ty enjoying the boat ride on Lake Superior

Tyrone in Duluth

Tyrone in Duluth